Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Big changes in store!

For the last couple of years I've been offering my BASIX line of clothing for sale as limited edition articles.  

For example, I might make one simple shirt


and offer 5 of them for sale.


That was working well for a while, but after over two years of 

rushing to sew pieces

getting behind on shipping

and working mainly on just filling orders

I was burnt out.



And even thought seriously about quitting all together.
I knew something had to change.

So rather than give up doing what I LOVE
(and I really do LOVE it, and consider myself very blessed)
I thought I'd go back to how I originally started BASIX


offering one of a kind 
and original items for sale.

It will free me up to be more creative and detailed with what I make
AND
allow me time to start repainting again
AND
it will guarantee immediate shipping to my customers!

WIN! WIN!



I have my first two one of a kind pieces 
already on Etsy tonight 
and am super excited 
about bringing you even more each week!








Thanks for all your support!
I hope you are as excited about these changes as I am!

Kari

3 comments:

  1. I think you've hit the nail on the head and I wish you continued success. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is much better news than you've intended..
    for those of us that don't use Etsy..can you offer up a few directly on your site ( kind of like email you and the first one that says mie buys it situation?)
    A.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Adry. I am setting up a direct sales page right here on the blog and testing it now. Look for items both here and on Etsy! So excited! Thanks!

      Delete