Monday, January 28, 2013

Fashion inspiration and what sometimes comes of it

I love fashion and especially love seeing something that inspires me and trying to re-create it in doll size.  Here are a few fashions that inspired me on pintrest, and made it all the way through the pattern creation, fabric selection, cutting, and sewing and on to Etsy.

 inspiration photo:

16" re-creation:
.
.
.
.
.
Inspiration:

re-creation
.
.
.
.
.

inspiration

re-creation
.
.
.
.
.

 Inspiration for gaiters

re-creation


Pinterest has been wonderful for fashion inspiration.  

As you can see, not all recreations are exact replicas but serve as a source to start from and be inspired by.

So thankful for Pinterest and great fashion design!




3 comments:

  1. I really enjoy seeing where you get your inspiration. Love those destroyed jeans and the re-imagined skirt quite a lot. The gaiters are so cool! I hope you'll be offering some in your etsy shop one day.
    deb in atlanta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, this weekеnd iѕ plеasant in support of mе, as thiѕ occаsiоn i am
    reading thіѕ fantastic eduсatiоnal pаragraph
    hеre at my homе.
    My webpage > loans for bad credit

    ReplyDelete