Friday, October 5, 2012

Almost FREE handmade business cards

I was surfing the wild seas of Pinterest last night and saw one of the people I follow had pinned some handmade business card ideas.  

I ran out of my store bought business cards long ago, but couldn't find anything that I absolutely loved enough to plunk down $30+ dollars, so hadn't ordered anything yet.


source

When I saw these handmade cards, I immediately perked up.

source

My brain started spinning with all the gorgeous and simple ideas and I played around with it for a bit.  I came up with a self-printed, sleek, simple, and cute idea that I absolutely LOVE!


I was even able to figure out how to download a free font I love (from dafont.com) and install it into Word.  I printed them out on cardstock and then zipped a line of stitching down the side for a more personal and original look, then cut them out.

I think they look almost like a clothing tag and are PERFECT for sliding in with each order!

I. LOVE. PINTEREST!