1. Browse the fabric store when you are really there for just one specific item.
2. Find a super cute collection of coordinating beachy clam bake themed fabrics.
3. Wrap the fabric around 3 fingers to see if the scale works.
4. Walk away from fabric.
5. Finish shopping and realize you can't quit thinking about the fabric, therefore it was meant to be.
6. Rush back to the fabric display hoping it isn't all gone in the 5 min you spent away from your destiny fabric.
7. Slam the bolts into the cart and rush to the cutting counter.
8. Come home and stare at the quarter yards and try to figure out what to make with what.
9. Add in some knit fabric.
10. Design, create, dress, photograph, edit, and list the new creation, hoping others find it as cute as you did!