Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Around the Studio

It's been too long since I updated my blog on the happenings around the Liquid Sunshine studio... so here's some random thoughts/pictures for you.

First, happiness came to me in an Amazon box today.  I'm loving sketching and need a smaller purse sized book to carry with me, and I completely admire Danny Gregory and his books, and finally splurged on his Creative License book, which I LOVED from the library.  Now I'll have time to browse and really take my time!  (The Moleskine journal makes me nervous though...)  

.
.
.
.
.
.

I just finished up three enhancement commissions of Ell and Pru, my favorites.  Love how much LIFE can be put into a doll with a simple enhancement of the eyes!
.
.
.
.
.
.
The BASIX line of clothes has kept me SUPER busy lately.  The newest ZOMBIEjeans are proving pretty popular for the 16" ladies.  Lots of time to make, but SO worth it!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Also made a OOAK commission tank that I'm thinking might be copied for a future BASIX offering.



Hope you have a great week everyone! 
Keep those dolls happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment